X-Cream + Pump
Watch the video and follow the steps. It is recommended to do it once per day, at least 3 times per week.
- A penis pump (Click here to learn about pumps)
- At least 1 jar of X-Cream
- X-Lotion (optional)
- A place where you can have complete privacy for at least 30 minutes
Measure Yourself: Before you begin measure your penis, both the length and the width. Keep a log of your progress. You can learn how to measure yourself here.
- If you have a lot of pubic hair, shave it off. Pubic hair can cause the pump to not function properly.
- If possible take a shower to open the pores in your skin. As an alternative, wet a cloth with warm water, squeeze out the water and wrap it around your penis for 5 minutes.
- Next prepare the pump. If the pump comes with a rubber sleeve it is recommended that you remove it. Then apply vaseline (petroleum jelly) around the base of the pump cylinder. The petroleum jelly will help create a vacuum seal with the cylinder when you press it against your skin.
- Massage your penis until you have a full erection. This is very important. Do not skip this step! You should have a full erection before continuing.
- Apply the cream to your erect penis and insert it into the cylinder and press the base of the cylinder with the petroleum jelly against your skin. Hold it firmly in place so that no air can get inside.
- Squeeze the pump to increase the pressure and create a vacuum. (Note: If your pump has a gauge then make a mental note of the gauge reading so you will have an idea of what to do next time).
- Maintain the pressure for about 10 minutes. If you start to feel pain, then release the pressure and start again. Increase the pressure but not to the point where it hurts.
- At the end of the 10 minutes, remove the pump, apply more X-Cream and gently massage your penis with your hand for 3-5 minutes. You do not need to maintain an erection during this rest period.
- Repeat steps 4-8 for a second and third time.
- When you are done, wipe away any remaining X-Cream. It is recommended that you apply X-Lotion after you are finished.
- Clean the pump cylinder with soap and water.
- Don’t hurt yourself:
Over pumping can cause damage to your penis. You will know if you are over pumping if you start to feel pain. Listen to your body and back off if it starts to hurt. If you damage yourself, then you will need time to recover before continuing with the program. Recovery time could be anywhere from 3-6 weeks. It is strongly recommended that you go slowly. Over time you will be able to increase the pressure.
- Results vary. You should perform this exercise for at least 6 months. Completely use at least 1 jar of X-Cream regardless of how long it takes.
- Do NOT perform this exercise every day. Your penis needs time to rest. Apply X-Lotion immediately after you have completed the exercise and on your rest days. This will help you recover faster.
Disclaimer: This website is for informational puposes only. Follow these instructions at your own risk. The author will not be responsible for any injury incured from performing any actions taken following the directions/advice on this site. The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and procedures are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.